In the last decade city of Milan has expanded its metro lines and built new ones. After finishing line 5, it began the construction of the new line 4 which connects Linate airport to the city center and reaches also the last parts of the city not yet covered by the metro.
TECON has developed many detailed projects for the main Milan Metro line 4. The stations designed by tecon are around ten, covering the west part and the center of the city, design has been carried out with particular attention to the surrounding building, both new and ancient.
- Detailed design of all the earth retaining structures made up by anchored slurry walls and micropiles
- Detailed design of the anchoring and strut systems
- Detailed design of all the station and well reinforced concrete structures
- Detailed design of all the temporary steel bridges and decks
- Bar bending sheets
- Assistance to Contractors during execution
- Assistance to Contractors and Owner during commissioning