Ersai quay Project
The fabrication yard is located in the gulf of Kuryk, south of Aktau in the east coast of Caspian Sea.
The quays main characteristics are the following:
- quays top elevation + 1.30 m
- water depth on front - 7.00 m.
- Main quay structure: anchored steel “combi wall”
- Secondary quay: anchored steel sheet piles
The main quay is designed for Load-out of a 80000 kN jacket. The jacket is skidded on suitable skid ways, 2m wide, aligned perpendicular to the quay on the yard.
The secondary quay is designed for 60 kN/m2 uniformely distributed load.
- Basic and detail design and specifications for execution of works.