The platform sub‐structure comprises a 4‐leg jacket and a wellhead module fixed to the bottom with four 54’’ foundation piles. The jacket is provided with:
- No. 9 slot for 30’’ conductors (three future and positioned outside of the jacket vertical row);
- No. 1 slot for boat landing designed for supply vessel landing and high speed crew boat;
- No. 2 slot for 16’’riser (connecting to NAQ/PII and AQ/PI Platforms);
• No. 1 slot for 12’’riser (preinstalled for future use);
• No. 7 slot for Caissons.
The deck is a five level structure housing all the required facilities and provided with Helideck, Emergency shelter, Technical Rooms, Vertical Flare and a
• Detail design of platform Topside, Jacket and Piles structures for the in‐place and temporary phases.