Fauzia and Elettra Platforms have been installed to exploit the homonymous gas fields. Both Decks are composed by 3 levels:
- Main Deck 19.4 m x 18.5 m (EL. +21.3 m LAT Fauzia - EL. +22.9 m LAT Elettra);
- Cellar Deck 19.4 x 18.5 m (EL. +16.1 m LAT Fauzia - EL. +17.4 m LAT Elettra);
- Lower Deck 18.0 x 17.0 m (EL. +12.0 m LAT Fauzia - EL. +12.4 m LAT Elettra).
The Decks are normally unmanned and the access is guaranteed by two boat landings located on platform south and east sides for each platform. To facilitate pre-production the wells drilling has been undertaken utilizing Well Head Modules with dimensions 6.0 x 6.0 m prior to the final installation of each Deck onto the respective Jacket. Deck structures include a davit type crane, a vertical cold vent mast and a purge-burner.
The Fauzia platform is provided with two 30” double completion wells and one conductor spare. A 12” export riser connects the platform to existing Barbara B platform. The total weight is 675 t.
The Elettra platform is characterized by one 30” double completion wells and one conductor spare. Each string is provided with a gas/water separator to treat the gas before export toward existing Bonaccia 8” sea-line. The total weight is 565 t.
- Detailed Structural Design for the In-service, Construction and Installation phases.
- Material and Construction specifications.